The navigation bar appears on every page of the platform.
- Home Button – Shows the Main Entry Portal of this system
- My Records – Contains a list of all records which are currently assigned to you
- Quicklinks – Shows a list of links to websites or file attachments related to the system
- eForms – Presents a list of all the eForms in the platform
- Search Bar – Used to search key words within eForms, eForm records and Quicklinks
- Advanced Search – Used to search a keyword in a specific area, such as eForms, eForm records or in Quicklinks
- Help – takes you to ebms.net.au (where you are now!)
- Control Panel – Allows the administrator to manage the platform. A normal user usually does not have the authority to access it
- Account Settings – Allows users to manage their username, email etc
- Logout – Guides you out of Nimblex
The toolbar appears on several pages throughout the platform.
This is what you will typically see when you view a record.
- Return – Takes you to the previous page
- Save – Save any changes you have made on the record.
- New – click to create a new record.
- Duplicate – Duplicates the contents from the current record and make a new record, giving you the option to add/delete/change some data.
- Parent button -Takes you to the parent record if there exists any.
- First – Guides you to the First record of this eForm.
- Previous – Brings you back to the previous record you accessed before.
- Go – Helps to navigate to the RecordID written in the box.
- Next – Brings you to the next record in line.
- Last – Guides you to the last record of this eForm.
- Switch display mode – helps to switch the display mode between print/screen.
- Tools – will give a menu of options as shown below.
- Export – will give a menu of options as shown below
For more details, you can watch this video: