Read Formulas before continuing.
This is a simple example eForm using a single formula to calculate a result:
Your task is to replicate this form.
- Create a simple eForm named ‘Calculator – <<Your Name>>‘
- Create three fields [Alpha], [Beta] and [Result]. Each should be a number.
- Add in a formula to calculate the result.
To do this:
- Select the [Result] field.
- In the Data section of the Properties Panel: Click the edit button.
- Find the textbox labelled ‘Formula’.
- Enter your formula. Remember that you are trying to add [Alpha] to [Beta]. Calculations in Nimblex are similar to Excel. In Excel to add two values together you might write: A1 + B1