This is an example of an organisational structure driven by supervisor relationships:
- This is one way of managing the organisational structure and workflow of a system within Nimblex platform.
- An Administrator will have to maintain the Users and groups using the ‘Users and Groups’ link under Security section in the Control Panel .
- For each user click on Edit and add a Supervisor from the Supervisor dropdown.
- Click on update button to save the settings.
- This method can help the user to assign records to their supervisor.
- Supervisor can access the records and approve them or send them to their supervisors.
- Records can have different status levels between Open and Closed such as Waiting for Approval, Approved, Send to Approver etc.
- This method helps to maintain the workflow of the system by going through different stages of status for each record and reach the final stage of closure.
- Adding Position values by using the Positions link in the Control Panel and setting up positions to each user can help in assigning roles to each user. (see details in next section).
- It also helps in setting up permissions to read, write, delete or administrate records based on the role of a user.
Was This Article Helpful?