This shows the Drill Down Report of Department/Year/Status. As can be seen from the figure, highlighted sections present some important areas.
Drilldown Report – Highlighted here are some relevant areas
Clicking theEdit button inProperties at the left side of the interface, a pop up window will appear. In the Columns window , you can see the columns which appear in the tabular report, and then you can add or remove columns from the report by clicking the Add or Remove all buttons. Next, you can choose fromName, Aggregate and Width in the dropdown box to complete the column settings. There are some options of Aggregate that are used very often.
- Average – Gives the average value of all the columns
- Count – Number of occurrences of a particular field
- Max – Highest available number in set of records
- Min – Lowest available number in set of records
- Sum – Sum of all the records
The curved green arrows at right side of every row are used to add a new row on top of the current row. It is useful when you need to add a new row in between columns. Users can click on the trash icon to delete the current row.
Columns Window for making Drilldown Reports